Monday, May 18, 2009

Too Much Deliberation

Last week, I was agonising over which new bag to get.
I'm looking for a bag that's functional, not too structured
(one that has a soft-ish slouchy feel) but still stylish
and a little bohemian at the same time. Tall order for
a bag. And because I'm petite, I can't carry a bag that's
too big even though large bags are all the rage.

I narrowed it down to the following :
Foley+Corinna mid city tote, Loeffler Randall Nora satchel,
Rebecca Minkoff's Nikki and Botkie's James Hobo.


So after badgering my husband for quite a bit, I finally
decided to get a Foley+Corinna one in Gunmetal (it's
a rare colour and being Spring now, the new models
are all bright!). I managed to find one after some searching
online only for it to be sold.
That just goes to show that sometimes you've just got to
make a quick decision, you can't have it all (ie. slouchy,classic,
bohemian, functional all in one) !

No comments:

Post a Comment