Thursday, February 26, 2009

I Need A Daily Dose Of....

Klove and TGIF !

Everything has to be in place before I can start work proper.
First, it's that glass of plain water, then my computer gets
turned on and I tune in to my fave music station:
http://www.klove.com
It's wholesome music and it's just uplifting humming along
while busy at work. It helps remind me that making jewellery
can be a form of worship too!

And then, there are bound to be days of frustration when some
of those seemingly brilliant design ideas can't be executed the
way I want it to, or materials I've ordered arrive and aren't as they
were made out to be, or when the shops call to say that sales are
down and would like to discuss how they can be improved.
These are all scenarios that fluster me but then, an email from TGIF
will set my perspectives straight. It's a daily devotional from Os
Hillman specially for those in the marketplace and often, they seem
to speak directly to me. Scary!
http://www.TodayGodIsFirst.com
(Add your email address to get daily devotionals)

No comments:

Post a Comment