Saturday, February 21, 2009

Style Simplified

I tend to like excess and the chunkier or more intricate the design,
the better! Over the years however, I've realized that it is just a matter
of my personal taste intermingled with me wanting each piece to
be more like artwork for adorning. But I've also come to realize that
sometimes, customers just want something simple, so for those of you
who are looking for adorable little trinkets, here are some new items!

Sorry, I haven't had time to post this over my website but you could
simply let me know which item you're interested in and I will get back
to you. Yes, international shipping is FREE !

Email me : info(at)bohemejewelry.com


Baby Octopus Necklace with Quartz Briolette (US$28)
14K GP chain. Baby Octo is 23mm wide. Chain is 16" long.




A Sparrow Flies By (US$32) Tiered necklace featuring a brass sparrow
and quartz on 14K GP chains. 15" and 17" respectively.




Collecting Raindrops (US$29)
Brass sparrows carrying glass briolettes on 14GP earhooks





Simple Branch Earrings (US$20)
Brass branches hang from Swarovski pearls on 14K GP earhooks
They measure 65mm long inclusive of hooks



Carrying My Love (US$38)
Brass Sparrows carrying heart-shaped charm hanging from a floral scroll
14K GP chain - 16"

No comments:

Post a Comment